1. put the main engine on the flat surface, and the seesaw switch will hit the "0" gear.
2. put the big gear and knife rack into the main engine in turn, and then install the dish cover.
Note: the dish cover 1, the pressure bar 1, the dish cover 2 and the pressure bar 2.
3. put the processed food on the pressure bar and fix it well (using the pressure bar 2 without fixing food in advance).
Note: the ingredients need to be removed and the top is cut flat, while the food diameter is 30mm-60mm.
4. put the ingredients into the cylinder, switch on the power, and turn the seesaw switch to the 1 gear.
5. the pressure rod is pressed down by the uniform force.
6. after cutting the food in the cutting cylinder, turn the seesaw switch to the 0 gear and pull out the drop line.
7. for the sake of body heat dissipation, do not use for more than 2 minutes continuously.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.